So What’s In It?
- Locally Sourced Pure Sussex Beeswax: Used since antiquity and renowned for its restorative properties, beeswax forms a protective-‘breathable’ barrier for the skin. This barrier helps to moisturise the skin and also provides an effective defence against incoming environmental nasties. Naturally anti-bacterial, beeswax also helps to reduce redness and irritation caused as a result of shaving. Our beeswax is sourced locally from within the Sussex South Downs National Park with abundant access to native wild flowers.
- Organic Macadamia nut oil: This is a lightweight oil, that absorbs easily without feeling greasy.Naturally high in monounsaturated fatty acids, including Oleic Acid (Omega 9), which are very moisturising, regenerating and softening on the skin.These fatty acids also have anti-inflammatory properties.The Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) in Macadamia nut oil helps to restore the skin’s barrier function and reduce water loss.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Because jojoba oil is very similar to our own natural oils, it absorbs into the skin very easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also provides an excellent moisturizing effect and being rich in Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants, means jojoba is the perfect addition when it comes to providing intense care for the lips.
- Organic Shea Butter: A superfood for the skin if ever there was one. Shea butter has traditionally been used to revitalize and re energize tired skin or flagging hair. Shea butter is jam packed with natural vitamins and fatty acids. These compounds help to nourish and moisturize the skin and also aid the skin’s natural collagen production. This is why Shea butter is so widely regarded for its skin toning and anti wrinkle properties.
- Rose Geranium Oil: Has a sweet, floral fragrance very similar to that of rose – ( they share similar botanical compounds)
- Rosemary Extract: Naturally extracted from rosemary, this is added to our lip balm recipe in tiny quantities for its excellent antioxidant properties.
Use daily or whenever lips need instant moisture. Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed.
Organic Macadamia Ternifolia Seed ( macadamia) Oil, Organic Cera alba (beeswax) Organic Butyrosopermum parkii (shea) butter Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil,pelargonum graveolens roseum (rose geranium) oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (R.O.E),
weight: 15g e